Star Wars Yoda Cat Hood
MEW OR MEW NOT. THERE IS NO TRY.
If Yoda were a cat, we think he’d be a Siamese. Siamese look so wise. And they always want to share that wisdom with you. Also, they stare at things as if they’re trying to use The Force on them. Oh, no wait. That’s all cats.
Honor the wisdom in your feline friend by trying to put this Star Wars Yoda Cat Hood on him or her. It has little holes for your cat’s ears.* And an elastic chin strap that has hook-and-loop so it comes apart easily in case kitty doesn’t want to be Yoda. Note that this product does not come with bandaids. You’re gonna need them, though. Also? We expect Action Shots, people. Don’t disappoint us.
* Except they’re positioned strangely, so we’re thinking maybe the person who designed this hadn’t met a cat. Or maybe the idea is to cover the cat’s eyes entirely for your safety?
- Star Wars Yoda Cat Hood
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Has (ornamental) earholes
- Also has an elastic chin strap that’s extra long and has hook-and-loop closure
- Materials: Polyurethane foam
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Dimensions: 13″ circumference (with elastic in the back for cats with big heads)
- Weight: Not as heavy as your cat makes it look
- Note: Does not come with bandaids. You’re gonna need them, though.
You can buy it here, if you’re brave enough I am not.
[whohit]Yoada cat hood[/whohit]